Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ooak Sculpted Snowman Votive Candle Holder


This is Francine, an adorable snowgirl votive candle holder. She will also hold a tea light if you prefer! I know it's summer, but I am such a snowman fan, that when the mood strikes me to make one, I just go with it! I wish these pictures showed how pretty she really sparkles!

Details: She is almost 8" tall. She was sculpted with an air-dry clay over a ball glass canning jar. I put her on a terra cotta base that I painted and added german glass glitter and vintage looking mica. The snowgirl face was painted and sealed, the sparkle in her eyes are Swarovsky crystals. She is wearing a knit hat with a pretty bow and sparkle button. The glass votive container is removable. The votive candle is included. Her collar is feathers that I removed from an old coat I found in a second hand store many many years ago. She was finished off all over with german glass glittter and vintage style mica flakes. I love burning candles and this is such a cute way to do it! 




http://www.primnest.com/artist/40/Sweet+Bear+Creek+Whims/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...