Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pink Chicken Waterer


How cute is this!? It's a chicken waterer that measures 9 1/4 inches tall and 8 inches across the base. The base is a thick pink plastic and the water holder is glass. Use it for your chickens. Or I could see this as a centerpiece, drill a hole in the bottom and put in a flicker light or sanitize it and use it as a candy holder. The possiblities are endless and trust me, I've eyed this for a bit now before deciding to list it because I just want to keep it for myself...(: It has one small piece of plastic on the interior base that is chipped off however you can't see it unless you take off the glass and are looking for it. It doesn't detract from it's functionality or it's looks.


http://www.primnest.com/artist/1/Two+Dancing+Crows/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...