Monday, September 26, 2011

Primitive Cynderflake Black Snowman Doll


What a sweet snowman this is! I think he turned out adorable! He is made of painted, sanded, stained and baked muslin.I have embroidered and stitched vintage buttons on for his eyes, his mouth is also vintage buttons sewn on. His hat and clothes I have made of batting,accented with red crochet stitches. His nose is made of batting also, mis-stitched on, with a few make-do stitches,across the bridge. He has rusty bells stitched to his straps. I've sewn a rusty snowflake,with a huge rusty bell to his old grungy hat. His little tree is stitched and wired to his hand. Well he look so darn cute..I really didn't see the need for the grungy cheesecloth tied around his neck for a scarf..but hey..he is a snowman! ;) He sits at 15 inches high. He is 20 1/2 inches long. He is 8 inches wide.

http://www.primnest.com/artist/45/Blue+Moon+Beginnings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...